Setting up Watcheezy is very simple and only takes a few minutes. Here is how you do it:
1) Copy/Paste the line of script you received by email at the time of creation of your account onto the pages you wish benefit from the solution. The line of code to insert is the same for all the pages / sites.
2) Log into the backoffice Watcheezy by using the email and password used when creating your account.
NB: by default, your license is only valid for one URL. To add new URLs, you have to increase the number of websites in your subscription plan.
The technical requirements are the following ones:
1) Verify the network parameters of the workplace, to not to filter neither of www.watcheezy.net or www.watcheebox.net on ports 80 and 443
2) Verify that no Adblock is installed on the browser used by operators to connect to the backoffice. If there is, it is possible to create an exception for Watcheezy there.
3) It is recommended to use Chrome browsers or (recent) Firefox for an optimal use of the backoffice.
4) if Watcheezy has authority to appear on several different URLs, write your question in the section “Manage your websites and agents including the website URLs”.
The language of the chat window depends on the language of the browser. If your browser is set up by default in French, even if you go on the English website, the service will appear in French. Be sure to:
1) Do a test with a browser set up in English.
2) Remove the parameter “lang=FR” in the line of script incorporated on your website.
If none of the agents are online, a form appears on the website. The client is free to leave his contact information on this form. The agent receives the email in his email inbox.
The conditions for a Watcheezy window to pop-up are customizable directly from your backoffice, so that you can also choose to only display the service if an agent is connected or if an agent is called on or according to a pre-programmed timeframe. If those pre-configured conditions aren’t met, the chat window doesn’t pop up.
- Simply send us the modified text and we will make the changes for you.
You’ve put a salesman at the core of your website. It’s important for your customers to know who they’re addressing. Every agent has his own account with a username and password. Therefore, every agent shows his own picture.
Yes. You can set the position of the chat window, its size, the content of its message, its color, the conditions for it to pop up, etc. To change those conditions,
1) Log into the backoffice at the URL https://www.watcheezy.com/us/backoffice/
2) Click on “Set your Watcheezy”
3) Click on "Change the appearance settings"
4) Change the size, the color, the position, the content of the message, the arrival conditions of the window, the list of agents.
- Proactive chat is sent automatically to targeted visitors. The chat window opens on the visitor’s side with a personalized message. The push appears above the chat window. It is mostly used to send targeted promotions to visitors based on their browsing history.
- To measure the conversion rate, you can install another Watcheezy tag on the payment confirmation page. This tag extracts from your sales the ones generated post chat, up until 30 days after the chat.
The supervisor also has data available to him in retrospect (DMT, response time, number of handled chats, distribution of the conversations among the agents, chat history, etc.). All of this data is also available to every agent.