The number of simultaneous chats is unlimited. However, you can reduce the number of simultaneous chats per agent by sending a request to our team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your website and the desired number of simultaneous chats per agent.
- In “Check your traffic”in my backoffice, I see and chat in real time with the Internet users who are on the website, right?
The menu Check your traffic shows all the visitors who are on the website in real time. The list is refreshed at least every 20 seconds. If a visitor leaves the website, he doesn’t appear on the traffic page any more. Your visitors are ranked by importance according to the number of filters they fulfill.
Here is a definition of various icons that appear when you are chatting:
Ongoing chat with an Internet user
Chat started, waiting for a response from the visitor
Chat started, waiting for a response from the agent
By default, with every new chat, you get a sound and visual signal. The visual signal is only set off at the start of a chat, and not after each response from the visitor as you’re chatting.
Here are the steps to follow to authorize the use of message notifications when using Chrome:
1) Click on Google Chrome in the browser's toolbar.
2) Select Settings..
3) Click on Post the advanced settings. .
4) In the section Confidentiality, click on Settings of content..
5) In the section Windows pop-up, click on " Manage the exceptions ".
6) Enter the address [*.]watcheezy.com then click on OK.
Here are the steps to follow to authorize the use of message notifications when using Firefox:
1 - Log into your backoffice Watcheezy. Click on the lock icon. .
2 - In “Permissions” then “Notifications”, select “Permissions by default”
You can also take a look at the following Slideshare tutorial: Authorize the notifications in Firefox
Customer commitment is outgoing when automatically activated by the sending of an invitation to chat to targeted Internet users. Customer commitment is incoming when the Internet user requests a chat before receiving an invitation to chat.
Yes. On the visitor’s side, all the Internet user has to do is click on the list of available agents and choose the agent he wishes to speak with. On the agent’s side, you need to post the list of agents beforehand. To activate it:
1) Click on Set your Watcheezy
2) Go to the sectionChange the appearance settings then click on the icon and activate the list of the agents.
From your traffic page, you can transfer chats among agents.
1) Click on the tab.
2) Click on the agent to whom you wish to transfer the conversation.
3) This said agent receives an automatic message inviting him to take over the conversation.
4) Start a chat with the agent and confirm together the transfer (left window).
5) Indicate to the visitor that the conversation is going to be transferred (right window).
- Can I set personalized pre-recorded sentences for each agent? Is there a list of available sentences by theme?
Automatic sentences sent to visitors can be personalized for each agent. Once they are configured, the agent no longer needs to write entire sentences thanks to an auto-completion system. To easily find a sentence for a particular theme, simply refer to the theme before writing the sentence. For example, “RETURN - would you like a refund or to exchange an item? ”. How to save your sentences?
1) Click on the visitor form
2) Click on the icon Prerecorded sentences
3) Add your message
4) Click on “Save"
5) While you’re chatting, you have two options: A) Click on the tab or B) In the chat box, start typing the beginning of your pre-recorded sentences and click enter to see it appear.
On the visitor’s side, there is no click option to request for the chat transcript. We could install one for you if you wish. On the agent’s side, the transcript of the chat can be downloaded.
Yes. Chats are possible with a visitor as soon as he views the website, even if he’s using Adblock or Ghostery.
Two aspects are to be considered here. First of all, Watcheezy identifies only your visitors and does not take into account robots. Second, it can take the traffic page up to 45 seconds to refresh (depending your subscription plan). Any visitor that rebounds on your website does not appear on your traffic page.
Each chat can be characterized according to three criteria: assistance/lead/sales. These criteria are changeable upon request. As soon as the agent has characterized a request, this said request appears in the leads’ chart, that you can access from the supervisor’s backoffice. The chart can be exported in CSV.