Logging in/out and password
To log into your Watcheezy backoffice:
1) Make sure none of your agents are logged in at that time with the same username and password as you.
2) Log into the following URL: https://www.watcheezy.com/us/backoffice and enter the following information:
* Email (the same email with which you joined Watcheezy)
* Password (password chosen during the subscription)3) Click on Connection.
To change your log on password, click on the following link: https://www.watcheezy.com/us/retrievepassword.php. Then indicate your email address. You will then receive an email at said email address to create a new password.
To log out from Watcheezy, click on the name of the agent in the top-right corner of your backoffice and select “Log out”.
Every agent has his own username to log in (email and password). To create a new agent, you need to:
1) Log into you backoffice with the username you chose at the creation of your account
2) Go to “Manage your agents”
3) Click on the icon "+".
Warning: you can add as many agents as your subscription plan permits.
To log into your backoffice in French:
Go to the following page: https://www.watcheezy.com/us/backoffice/
Click on French Version written under Log in
For an agent to be seen online by a visitor, several conditions need to be met:
1) Log into your Watcheezy backoffice with the following address www.watcheezy.com/us/backoffice/
2) Check the icon and make sure it's on available.
3) Go to “Check your traffic”page to be seen as available to your visitors. Otherwise, they see you as unavailable.
4) Do not use any firewall, antivirus or software to block advertisements (like Adblock). If you do use them, uninstall them one by one. Then, in turn, log into your backoffice and onto your website to see your agent appear.
- I’ve logged into the backoffice. What is the difference between "offline " and " unavailable" for the visitor?
If you are Offline, to the visitor, you’ve logged out and are therefore not available to chat.
If you are Unavailable, you can keep chatting with your current chats. However, you will not appear as available to other visitors.
Watcheezy backoffice has been optimized for Firefox and Google Chrome (Windows no longer ensures support for Internet Explorer). We recommend you log in with one of these browsers to guarantee full efficiency.
- My backoffice is telling me: “Your quota of loads has expired and I don’t see visitors anymore”. What should I do?
A reminder: every time a visitor visits a page on which Watcheezy is present, it counts as a load. The number of Watcheezy loads depends on your subscription plan. In your backoffice, in the “Your subscriptions” tab, you can see your number of Watcheezy loads. Your quota is reset to zero each year on the anniversary date of your subscription. In order to handle traffic peaks on your website, you can add 100 000 page loads to your subscription (30 euro pack). If you exceed your quota of loads, the service is no longer operational on your website for visitors to see nor is it operational on your backoffice for your agents to use; they can’t see visitors online anymore.